BBQ Chicken Apple Pizza is a family friendly Friday night pizza that is not only beautiful but the best flavor on the block!
It must be the glaze of the BBQ Sauce but this pizza can only be described as beautiful!
Until you taste it and then it’s every word you can possibly think of for delicious. Seriously, this pizza packs a punch of flavor!
Layer all the toppings on your crust. Which by the way, you’ve gotta try this killer homemade pizza crust!
Just boil the chicken and shred it with a fork. Sprinkle it all over the pizza and add the rest of the toppings.
I love a thick crust and with lots of toppings! That in my mind is the best kind of pizza out there! I think that Americans are known more for their pizza than hamburgers. What do you think? I think America could have pizza be their namesake food.
Until you walk into In-N-Out and then I forget all about pizza….
Grab some friends for your Friday night pizza night and enjoy this delicious pizza together!
4 Artisan-Style Flat bread or Homemade Pizza Crust
1 lb chicken, cooked, shredded
1 jar pizza sauce or Homemade pizza sauce
2 medium apples, sliced thinly
1/2 red onion sliced thinly
1/4 cilantro, minced
2 cups shredded cheese
1. Prepare your pizza dough. Homemade pizza dough is easy and delicious or canned pizza dough or flatbreads would work too.
2. In a large pot, boil the chicken until no longer pink. Shred with a fork into small pieces.
3. Spread the pizza sauce over the prepared crust.
4. Top with the remaining ingredients starting with the chicken, apples, onion, cilantro, BBQ Sauce, then cheese.
5. Bake at 400 degrees F until warmed and cheese has melted.
We love the flavor packed into this pizza! It’s one of our favorites! BBQ to please the hubby and delicacy of cilantro and red onion to make everyone happy! This one is a winner!